- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients say about us?
Reviews and comments from our satisfied customers
Another great service experience at Boyd automotive Mr. Boyd continues to deliver excellent service he and his staff are top notch in delivering customer service.
Bought a BMW and needed repairs but no business in the area could help. Took it to Boyd's Auto and he has brought my car back to life!! Absolute Professional Mechanic who explains the work needed and gets it done. Thanks, Disabled Vet.
Absolutely the best service I've ever received. No matter the job they exceed expectations.
I have always been pleased with the timely service and repairs of my vehicles at Boyd's. Prices are fair and service is great. I'd recommend them to anyone.
Boyd's Auto will always hold a special place God lead me there and I didn't just get my car repaired, I found a family. Thanks for so much and teaching me about how to trust God. Love all yall
very good place to have your vehicle work on very honest people